COVID-19 ADVISORY SEMESTER 2 - 2020 – ALL USP (FIJI-BASED) STAFF AND STUDENTSEffective from Monday 3rd August all pedestrians walking into Laucala, Labasa, and Lautoka campuses are required to:
- Wash your hands at the provided hand wash stations at campus entrance gates. You are all requested to bring your hand towel/handkerchiefs to dry your hands as there are no disposable towels available at these stations.
- Check body temperature at campus entrance gates.
- For those entering the campuses in vehicles, you are required, after disembarking, to wash your hands at the nearest hand wash facility or washroom close to your destination on campus.
- Given that Fiji is in a residual state of COVID-19 containment, the use of face masks by all persons is highly recommended.
- All Fiji-based USP Staff and students are encouraged to download and activate the Care Fiji App on their smartphones.
From the Office of Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education)