Site news

Application for Admission to a Higher Programme (Semester I 2015) Preliminary and Foundation Students

Picture of Admin User
Application for Admission to a Higher Programme (Semester I 2015) Preliminary and Foundation Students
by Admin User - Wednesday, 22 October 2014, 11:08 AM

Will you be completing your programme requirements this semester? If your answer is yes and you wish to apply for admission to a higher programme in Semester I 2015, please complete the official Application for Admission (Undergraduate) Form SAS 3.32.01A available online or from the following locations:

1. www.usp.ac.fj/apply to submit an online application form
  2. www.usp.ac.fj/forms to download an application for manual submission
  3. At the Student Administrative Services, Laucala Campus (1st Floor, Communications Building) or
  4. At a Regional Campus or Centre near you

Click on the current programme links below to cross check that you are on track:

Current Programme

Applying for Admission to:

Preliminary Programme (refer to pages 90 – 91)

Foundation

Unclassified Preliminary Programme (refer to pages 90 – 91)

Foundation

Foundation Programme (refer to pages 93-98)

Certificate, Diploma or Degree

Unclassified Foundation Programme (refer to pages 93-98)

Certificate, Diploma or Degree

Applications will be assessed once Semester II 2014 results are officially released.  If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact the Student Administrative Services Staff at your local campus or centre.

Application Closing Date: Wednesday 31st December 2014

IMPORTANT: Students who will be continuing in the same programme in Semester I 2015 are NOT required to complete an application form and should wait for online registration to open to register for their Semester I 2015 Preliminary/ Foundation courses.

If you have any questions regarding the above please contact the Student Administrative Services Staff at your local campus/centre or

Student Services Centre

Student Administrative Services

1st Floor Communications Building

Ph: +679 323 1444
Email: admissions@student.usp.ac.fj

Opening Hours

Student Services Centre: Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm, Friday 8.30am - 4:30pm

Call Centre: Monday to Thursday 8.00am - 5:00pm, Friday 8.00am - 5:00pm

Closed on weekends and public holidays.

Vinaka

Student Administrative Services